Felice Cotignola is a Senior Partner at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP. Specializing in trucking and transportation casualty and related issues, she is regional and catastrophic loss counsel for some of the largest motor carriers and truck insurance carriers in the United States. Felice also concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability and general liability. She is regional counsel to several national restaurant groups handling cases involving food borne illness, products liability, labor law and general negligence. Her practice spans the state and federal Courts of both New York and New Jersey. Felice frequently lectures at national seminars and is on the Steering Committee for the ALFA International Transportation and Hospitality Practice Groups. She is also a member of the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA).
- "Cost Effective Litigation Management"
- "Back to Work Programs: The Aftermath of the Levi Strauss Verdict"
- "Surveillance: An Effective Tool for Defense"
- "Building a Relationship Between Risk Manager and Attorney"
- "Cost Effective Case Management"
- "Log Book Violations: Criminal Penalties"
- "Defending Herniated Disc Cases in Trucking Litigation"
- "Driver Fatigue & Log Book Violations: A Survey of Recent Cases"
New York State Bar Association
American Law Firm Association (Board of Directors; Steering Committee; Editor, Monthly National Newsletter)
Defense Research Institute
National Retail Federation
National Restaurant Association
- 1984 J.D. New York Law School
- 1980 B.A. Brandeis University (Cum Laude)